Join our Team!
First Eduspec Inc. is looking for talented people to join our team.
SALES ADMIN ASSISTANT
A sales administrative assistant provides clerical and minor technical support for the sales department of a company or major organization. Recordkeeping responsibilities may include sales and expense reports, electronic databases and sales proposals for prospective customers. Administrative assistants also plan meetings and ensure that sales representatives in the field are in contact with home office staff. Report directly to the management of the sales department, though they work independently with minimal oversight. Sales administrative assistants may advance through promotion to other positions with increased responsibility within the company.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Command of the English language, written and verbal
- Good vision, either natural or with corrective lenses
- Basic mathematical skills for simple calculations
- Must be able to work additional hours if requested outside of the traditional work schedule
- Able to perform several varying tasks simultaneously
- Must have good attendance and punctualitys
- Able to operate and maintain computers, office copier, calculator, and computer for extended time periods
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Locates or proposes partners; discovering & exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing & negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Plan persuasive approaches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Submit progress reports & ensure data is accurate.
- 1-2 years actual sales experience in K-12 education and/or education sales role is an advantage
- High achiever with a proven track record of closes and success
- Strong ability to uncover needs and deliver a relevant and solutions based presentation to all prospects
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a sales team and company cross functional teams as needed.
- Strong digital skills and aptitude; proficiency with computers and basic applications software including Microsoft Office and online meeting software
- Product Specialist must conduct detailed product presentation
- Analyzing and Determining School Requirements
- Drive new product development in terms of offering and implementation
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Will serve as educational consultant for sales’ team in terms of program planning and implementation
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends
- Review product support request form and coordination to BDM prior to the scheduled activity
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Interacting with the highest level of decision makers at some of the countries most renowned Institution, this role provides a unique opportunity to learn how to apply executive level thinking to problem solving
- Graduate of any 4-year course (Preferably Education, IT, Computer Science or Mass Communication)
- With teaching experience in academic institution or with experience conducting trainings and seminars
- Preferably with Master’s Degree in Education
- Experience/knowledgeable in e-learning platforms and other education technology products
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Have ability to think strategically and work collaboratively within organization and partner schools including other stakeholders
- Knowledge in curriculum development
- With pleasing personality
- Flexible and Fast learner
- Willing to be trained, to travel and to work on weekends